Anyone watch "Sister Wives" on TLC

What are your thoughts on the show and on the lifestyle choice?

My_3_Babies

Asked by My_3_Babies at 4:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love the show. And have always been a big fan of Plural Families. I believe they are much more stable and healthy environments than regular families are. I would love a sister wife or two!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• As long as its consenting adults and everyone is happy........then so be it. I think the show is def. alot of acting and none of them would be in line for any awards. They are in it for the money. I lost interest when I noticed that the guy drove all these expensive cars and the one wife was driving around in a older car with the window grey taped up.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Whatever works for them. I wouldn't want that lifestyle,unless I could find another women who would cook and clean around here so I could chill or maybe I want a nanny. Nevermind, I want a nanny not another women sleeping with my husband.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It's all a stupid act. That's filmed here in Utah and as everyone knows polygamy is illegal so do you really think they'll be able to get away with what they are doing?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I've watched. Thing is- the husband TOTALLY irratates me!! I do not object to poly relationships...assuming all parties involved agee...It's not for me but can work for some....These recent days I am giddy to just be with ME! :)
    coffeebreak8

Answer by coffeebreak8 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I like the show, I like the ladies, but I am not for the lifestyle choice. All of the women except for Robin seem so approachable. I have not yet developed a relationship with Robin yet.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not interested in watching.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• nope..I just can't get into watching that show..I just can't stomach the fact that if I were in that house my husband is sleepping w/another woman while I'm in the next room..To me it feels like "cheating" w/you right there
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I watched the show, seems like there was some animosity between one of the wifes and the fiance! IDK, I only watched two episodes...I know I couldnt handle such a life, but to each is own. It seems like they have a whole schedule and arrangement. It really just seems like he gets to have his cake and it the damn thing too! Especially when the one wife mentioned her having another husband and he got all kinds of upset! I think that was towards the end of the season. She said she has jelousy issues, but how can you and be willing to live that life?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Like most of the other reality shows on t.v. I don't waste my time with them.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010