How can I tell if he still loves me??

Well he is always mad and he picks fun at me sometimes. he is really distant and stand offish. He says he loves me but I just dont feel it. He has even gotting phsical a total of 3 times. in the last two years.

NevansMommy

Asked by NevansMommy at 4:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Details.....Please?

mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• There's like 5 of these questions everyday. ASK HIM.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 4:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm glad you asked this question. Maybe somebody that knows will answer and it will help us both.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Sorry to be so blunt, but he must not really love you....or he simply wouldn't have gotten physical with you. He may love you, but if he was truly IN love with you- he wouldn't do that. It doesn't matter if it was once in five years...once it starts it will happen again, even if there's long intervals in between. I'm not being a hater, definitely saying this from experience. I once heard asking about love is like asking about an orgasm- if you have to wonder if you had one, it means you didn't....aka if you have to wonder than the love probably isn't there anymore.... i'm not one to sugarcoat things sry, but good luck with him..
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• If he loves you you'll feel loved. If he's gotten physical with you, that's abuse.
    Anonymous

• If you have to ask a question like this, then you probably already know the answer. Also, in case you didn't notice, you're in an abusive relationship and that you need to get out of asap. He's not going to get any better only worse and when it gets worse, your life will be in danger.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• More details would help me to answer this question
    myfirstloves

Answer by myfirstloves at 10:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Thank you very much ladies any and all advice means alot
    NevansMommy

Comment by NevansMommy (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010