How many barbies?

How many barbies does your DD have?

Mine has 2 she is constantly begging for more but 2 is really all she needs right? What do they need with 45 barbie dolls? Or any doll for that matter! She has 3 babies and 2 barbies. Plus bookoos of accessories for both.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• About 15 I had a ton when I was growing up but I think all that matters to your family is how many you think she needs.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my 4 year old has about 8 and is getting more for Christmas. i dont mind her having several, she enjoys playing with them and really how much fun is playing with the same 2 barbies? i had dozens as a kid and all kinds of crap to go with them like a camper, accessories trunk, etc.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My dd is one of those kids with a ton. Im betting there is 12-14. She has been getting them as gifts sense she was 2. She doesnt play with them much anymore but when she was younger she played with all of them.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My daughter is 5 yrs and last count I believe she has 8 or 9 (counting the LIV dolls, which are pretty much Barbie-type dolls). I don't think I'm going to buy her more for Christmas, just accessories and stuff for the ones she has. I hate picking up those damn little shoes and clothes everywhere though!! =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My DD has about 20, but I haven't counted in a while.... she is getting at least 2 more from Santa!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my ladies have 2 or 3 each and want a few more... i have no issue since they are small and easy to store... i figure i had more than 2 growing up...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010