You are probably NOT pregnant if..

Did half the world skip middle school science? If not, then why oh why do we keep getting these stupid "Am I Pregnant" questions? Oh well, let's clear up some of these all at once. Here we go...

--If you did not have sex, you are probably NOT pregnant. Immaculate conception is a pretty rare thing.

--If you took more than one pregnancy test and followed the directions correctly, and it came back negative you are probably NOT pregnant.

Please ladies, feel free to add your own!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 4:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you're probably not pregnant if you got a hundred negative tests, a negative blood test from the doctor and a negative urine test from the doctor.

just because your boobs are sore and you're appetite has increased, doesn't mean your pregnant. it probably means your period is coming.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm always so confused when I watch "I didn't know I was pregnant" These people don't gain weight, have negative blood tests and negative urine tests and don't have any of the symptoms. I'm not sure how this is possible, but it does happen.
    I think people just want some reassurance and some hope, either because they want it so bad or don't want it. I just skip these questions because I can't help them. I'm not going to get gray hairs or premature wrinkles worrying about the quesitons that are posted on Cafemom.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You arent pregnant if you got your regular period right on time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Wow...vote downs for me and Aquarius for being polite and kind...

Always so classy on CafeMom. :)
    Anonymous

• if you've had a hysterectomy.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• If you had sex while on your period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Just plaining stop asking if you are pregnant! No one over a computer has the power to help you with this issue!

sidesplittinglaughter

MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• group hugCan't we all just be nice to each other? Some of these ladies are just confused and scared. Yes it gets annoying sometimes because it does seem like some things should be COMMON SENSE but I also know what it's like to be HOPING so much to be pregnant and looking for any signs of hope that the dream was coming true.

I try to be nice in these post while also educating with facutal information. :)

Anonymous

• IF you have had your tubes cut and burned.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 5:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010