So Mad!

I am so sick of the women around me!!! So my husband came home last night and told me he heard his ex was talking shit about me and my girls. And the thing that pisses me off is that she thinks she is tough when i know i can kick her ass. And then my ex went to korea and now his wife is texting MY husband about random things i mean stuff that she could be texting me about. I feel like im going to lose it! Am i being too angry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• i can understand where your coming from. it natural to be angry and jealous. i was the same way when i found out my fiance supposidly had another baby when i was 8 months pregant. he was always goin to see the baby and she was over at his mom all the time. (his mom and the "baby mama" were co-workers and friends) i know this doesnt really relate to your story that much but i dont think your being to angry thats your man you really love him if you feel tht way. his "baby mama" was always talkin shit about me and when i would say something about her my man would get mad at me. turns out he had cold feet about the baby and it wasnt his child he was lying.i was a realy messed up situaton. but no i dont think you are to angry
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 11:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I can understand you being upset about all that, I would be too. My advise is ignore his ex, she just being a bitch and paying her attention is just going to fuel her fire. Its what she wants. Now as far as your ex's wife texting your husband, I'd put a stop to it via your husband. Tell him you don't like it and that you don't see a reason for it. Ask him why he's talking to her. Just remember not to get mad at him and be fair to him.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 11:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I don't deal with my DH EX..Don't even talk to her..And your EXes wife I would have a little chat with her

Answer by louise2 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i don't think you husband should be telling all these things. sounds like he wants you to get pissed off. that's just my opinion. i say so what! they are ex's anyway.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yes you are being too angry. why on earth would a wife and mother even be talking about whether she could kick someone's ass? are you 13? ask your husband to direct her inquiries to you consistantaly, and disregard the rest. if some woman is pathetic enough to talk shit about children, she's not worth your concern.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Ignore her bad behavior. Don't stoop to her level of obvious ignorance. She's not worth the time to get fired up over. If you get upset over things she says then that means you value her opinion. Don't give her that satisfaction of knowing you even care what she thinks or says.

As for the x's wife, now THAT is something I would address and tell her to contact you and not him. It's simply inappropriate for her to be texting your husband.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Admckenzie good answer. excellent answer. Talk to your husband (when you are calm) and ask him to ignore her texts, or to answer with ask my wife. Every single solitary time she asks anything even what time is it.
    Anonymous

• You need to realize she was there first. And she will always be there. If he didn't want to talk to her he wouldn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008