does anyone else feel the same way?

I think that it's so annoying how many people are complaining about Obama winning the presidency. Most of the posts relating to this issue are anonymous. If you feel so strongly about it, and want to express your opinion, why hide? It's just absurd to me how immature people are... I personally believe that Obama has yet to prove to his supporters what he can do for our country. I believe he can only make it better. I support Obama!

aserran4

Asked by aserran4 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Even though I didn't vote for him, I support him now. He is the president elect, not yet sworn in. He's been privvy to our nation's secrets for less than 48 hours, and still has to build his White House team. Even the most avid Obama hater should realize it takes time to make or break a presidency.

I support him because I believe he has potential, and he is our leader. We cannot divide ourselves even further. We simply cannot.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I FEEL THE SAME WAY...I ALWAYS SEE POSTS OF HOW BAD OF A PRESIDENT OBAMA IS GOING TO BE...HOW DO YOU KNOW?...AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO POST AS ANONYMOUS ARE JUST SCARED LITTLE GIRLS BECAUSE IF THEY WERE WOMEN THEY WOULDNT BE ANONYMOUS. GROW UP.
    Chanel5nyc

Answer by Chanel5nyc at 11:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree completely! Quit hiding behind anon, and talk. If you are so proud of your ignorance, hate, and venom, please let me know who you are!!!
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 11:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• AMEN TO YOU ASERRAN4 DO PEOPLE THAT HATE OBAMA SO MUCH HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A BI~RACIAL PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE IS NOT FULL AFRICAN AMERICAN I FEEL HE WILL EVENTUALLY SHOW CHANGE BUT HE HAS A BIG PILE OF DODO TO CLEAN UP THANKS TO "W" NOT!!! MCCAIN WOULD HAVE CONTINUED "W" WAYS AS HE MORE THEN NOT VOTED AND AGREED TO "W" THEN OBAMA DID
    tamster8280

Answer by tamster8280 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I guess it's easier to be annoyed behind a curtain. I guess this would be a better question to ask the Californians that voted for Prop 8.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Anon ... What???
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 11:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I didn't vote for Obama either. But he was elected and yes I accept it. I do agree with some things he has on his agenda but not with most. As a former soldier who is married to a soldier and is the daughter of a soldier, I have a duty to set an example and to respect the chosen commander in chief and follow his orders. Even if I don't agree with them. In the military when you are sworn in, one of the things you swear to is to obey the orders of your commander in chief. I will be praying for God's will to be done and for him to guide Obama's hands in leading this nation.
    Tara B.
    TaraLB

Answer by TaraLB at 11:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• of course you did and look i'm not anon. just don't start emailing me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It's the same person posting the same stuff.
    I kind of have an idea who it is.
    Just ignore her. She thrives on attention.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Why is it wrong to question the stance and issues of his platform?
    I don't want him to "prove" himself with things like repealling the Hyde Ammendment, reinstating the Fairness Doctrince, or cutting military spending by 25% (if Liberal Sen's have their way)..

So, why can'y I voice that opinion?

Again, you, who voted for him, rarely stand behind his issues and debate why you think they are good for the country, you only lump people who are TAKING a PRO ACTIVE role in their governement and questioning the PLATFORM for which YOU VOTED on with the ignorance and bigotry. Why not debate the issues for which you voted for?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008