wyr remodel the home your in or buy another one with todays economy like it is ?

megamamaw

Asked by megamamaw at 5:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm in the same situation.... add onto my small home or buy a bigger one. I think for now I am going to update and add on.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Remodel my home.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well it depends, is this the last house you will purchase or will you buy another down the road? If this is your starter home you may want to hang on to the funds for your future home.
    Pinkbutterfly58

Answer by Pinkbutterfly58 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Its a pretty good market to buy in this economy in most places!! But if I was pretty happy in my current home, and couldnt sell my current house and get some value out of it then Id be remodeling as much as possible
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well, we are renovating ours right now. We bought it as a foreclosure home and it need A LOT of work. When we are finished, we should have a home that is worth nearly 10 times what we paid for it, so I'm going with remodeling.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• well kinda depends. if the current home's remodling would be more than the house it's self I wouldnt do it. If you can find a good house for a good price shoot for it.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 7:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• as long as you're spending wisely, why not remodel for yourself, particularly if you're rendered immobile by the housing market?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• sorry, thought the first word was why
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• remodel
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We are remodeling-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010