Do you believe that witchcraft can produce any power or that it can yield results?

I've never practiced it myself. I'm not saying that it doesn't or can't, I'm just saying that I don't know.

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Absolutely. Just as positive prayer can produce results, so can positive witchcraft. (or negative for that matter) I believe whatever energy you put out there, you get back. So I don't believe it in the sense of there are Gods answering anything, but rather putting into motion whatever it is we desire or need.

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would be a rather bad witch if I didn't believe in witchcraft!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Its worked for me. Believing is everything.

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• IMO I don't see any difference between the power of witchcraft and the power of prayer. Results depend on the faith you have.

Answer by emptynstr at 6:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• If it didn't work, I wouldn't be a witch. Duh.

Answer by witchqueen at 7:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yup... wouldn't practice the Craft if I didn't feel it produced any results.

Answer by Kaelansmom at 8:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I don't know. I've never believed in it,but then I'm a Christian, and that's not something I've ever been into. However, for those who do believe in it, that's ok, just as my belief in God and prayer is just fine, also. To each their own.

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• As one would see the power of prayer, Witches see the power behind the Craft....
    If we did not believe in it, we would not be doing it....
    As for those who Pray, if they did not believe in it, they too would not be doing it...

Answer by gmasboy at 11:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I don't really know....but I wish it was true. :-)

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Allow me to flip that question for you ... 

Do you believe that PRAYER can produce any power or that it can yield results? Same difference. 

Like the others have said ... why would we do it if we didn't believe it worked? 

PS: I didn't say that to be snarky, just to help you understand. 

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010