As a child-favorite Christmas gift?? Grown up favorite???

Mine as a child was a doll house. Mine now would have to be if my bf wwould be delivered UPS to my door!!! Grown up gift-art easel,paints and canvas's. I know boring-Love the boyfriend idea so very, very much!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i was 4or 5 yrs old we didn't have much money back then mom had to buy for 14kids and we just moved to new farm ,so on xmas morning i woke up to see my toy on the floor in my room ,i scream and woke the hole house up good xmas it was my first gift and my last gift
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Big wheel
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 6:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We were very poor when I was young, but I didn't know it at the time. My father brought home a doll, but it had no clothes. My mother hand sewed some clothes for it with material cut from a dress of hers.
    When I was a new bride, we were far from any relatives, barely making ends meet. We made out a list of several things that we needed, and were to buy one thing from it so we would each have a surprise on Christmas morning. DH got an unexpected bonus on Christmas Eve and bought everything on my list. A coffeemaker, toaster, spices.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• all i have ever wanted for christmas was a puppy (a golden retriever puppy) i never got one.. :( however, i did get myself one 2.5 yrs ago!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my favorite childhood gift was always barbie....anything and everything that had to do with barbie!! my grown up gift would be...nothing really,all i need is my son and to be happy/healthy............i hope everyone else gets that gift as well,to be happy and healthy..........if i could make sure all you wonderful ladies got something for christmas that would be one of the things i would give to yall!! but i cant give anyone anything but my friendship,advice,support,a shoulder to cry on via email lol......i dont know any of you but i love you all because you are all amazing,great loving moms/women who need someone to listen to them....you ladies are some of the coolest people ive ever talked to.....keep being wonderful mothers,wonderful women,keep being who you are!!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010