What is "craigslist"? Does anyone on here use it & for what?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Technology

• I browse the classifieds. Particularly baby and kids/toys and games sections. Gotten many great deals off of that site. Also when it is garage sale season I always look under that section too and plan my route (I'm a big bargain hunter lol)
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 8:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You can search for jobs, buy/sell stuff, and more. Be careful though because there are a lot of people who try to scam you.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I use it to search for jobs but if they dont have a website or a number i can call I don't send my resume as there are people who try to scam you and get your information. u can also buy things and meet people but I don't do that...have you heard of the craigslist killer?...im just very cautious
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 6:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have looked at it and haven't figured out if I can make it work for me. But my company hired a nurse by posting the listing there...I thought our HR dept had really cracked, but it worked, we got 14 resumes in 2 days.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I posted an ad for babysitting. I am now bringing in an extra 500 a month thanks to them.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It is site mainly used for inexpensive job postings.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010