Never again!

I went grocery shopping today and took my boys 7, and 5 with me. No problem with thier behavior at the store at all. My 7yo wanted some of that pebbles cereal, so, okay. Well, my 5yo is autistic and will not drink milk at all for any reason, but, he wants this pebbles cereal when we get home. I put some on a plate for him to eat, and now there are little pebbles all over the house. I have him sit down to eat, and that just does not help. Anyway, I will never buy that pebbles cereal again. It makes a huge mess at my house. I wish he would just sit and have a bowl of cereal like every other kid I know, oh well, lesson learned.

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 5:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• That's a mess I am sure but I bet your 7yr old was thrilled to get something he liked and that's a plus for him. Would not want your 7yr old to have negative feelings because of his younger bro making the mess and his not being able to have something he enjoys any longer due to that. ~smile~
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 9:03 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Why not make the pebbles into treats (like rice krispy treats)? It will keep it from getting all over your house and no milk.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Sorry honey.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• That is a good idea. I might try that. I just have to be sure and leave some of the pebbles cereal for my7 yo.
    A.Perry

Comment by A.Perry (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ya I agree with scout mom that is a great idea
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• ...
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 8:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010