Am I the only one that wishes the 3D craze would have staid in the 80's??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like the 3d movies.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• 3D movies give me a migrane

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• love it .. and love my 3d tv
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Me to Butterfly... I can't even watch a plasma screen without ending up with motion sickness... 3D is just horrid! And I really see nothing better about it anyways...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm not particularly fond of 3D either. It seems like every movie coming out comes out in 3D. I just want to scream at Hollywood ... ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Not everyone likes the stupid crap!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree I don't really like 3D movies either. my DD can't watch them because they make her sick, so it is going to suck if all moveis start to come out in 3D and nothing is left the regular way. She likes going to the movies and we wouldn't be able to go anymore.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Today's 3D movies are not the same as the ones in the 80's. They are designed differently and much better. No more red/blue glasses. We absolutely LOVE the 3D movies in the theaters and can't wait for the prices to go down' on the 3D home theaters!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Specialwingz ... you still have to have glasses for the ones in the theaters and the system I saw at Best Buy, you had to look through special glasses as well. That's one of the main things I hate about 3D. If they are going to insist on making the damn things, then they need to make them where you don't need the special glasses to see the effects.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• They hurt my eyes..I hate taking my son to see them.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 3:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010