Do you have an orgizational system...

For your hobbies..??

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't have any hobbies. lol
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• LOL, I wish. I have owned a children's craft business for 5 years and all my stuff is still in totes and boxes in my basement. I try to label them although everytime we go to do a show everything just gets thrown back in and I don't go back and organize things. I am really going to have to get better at it.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes! I scrapbook and I need my stuff to be organized or I wouldn't be able to find anything and it would be a stressful hobby rather than a release.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I like to paint. I have a three draw container and try to keep things in order.
    That way I know when to buy more paint.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Since I can't crochet any more it is all in a box upstairs. But when and if I can, the current project is in a cloth bag by the couch. THe rest is still up in the boxes.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I keep all my yarn in one of those plastic zipper bags that comforters come in. Keeps it all in one place. Then when I am working on a project, I keep that in a small version (I think it held sheets originally?)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I share a small art studio space with my husbands radio workshop. We are trying to become more organized. I have so many crafty hobbies I need an orginizational system.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 2:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010