What do you think of telemarketer's?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Technology

• They're doing their job. It's not the most glamerous or respected job, but it pays their bills.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am nice to them, they are just doing their job. What annoys me, though, is when companies have foreign countries do this kind of work. I hate having people who barely speak English calling to sell me things.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think their job sucks. I try to be nice to them though knowing how others treat them.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• They have to make a living just like everyone else. I try to keep that in mind.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Very annoying, but I try to be polite if they call, because at least they are trying to work.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• People doing a job but they are very annoying!

Answer by older at 6:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree that they are not my favorite phone calls to take although I do sympathize with them. I know it is their job and I understand that, it reminds me of pushy sales people in stores though. When I say no thank you and they keep asking and trying to get me to buy something or to upgrade a credit card, I get a little annoyed. I try to be nice, alhough how many times do you have to say No Thank or I'm Not Interested before they get the hint.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I understand they have a job to do, but I don't like hearing from them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think they're annoyed, but I have sympathy for them. I worked for Discover card as a telemarketer as a teen, and it was HORRIBLE! I got cussed out horrifically often, and it was just an all-around terrible job. At the time, I was 16 and got paid $12/hr, so it seemed like good money, but it was not even close to worth it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• annoying*
    LovingSAHMommy