How about a non-political question.

So who else here is being screwed royally by Mother Nature right now?

We had a week of beautiful 70's weather. Now we're covered in ice. I hear another hurricane is on it's way to the coast. What's it like where you are?

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's supposed to be nice and unseasonably warm here.

Answer by hannah_belle at 11:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It was 70 degrees here (in the mountains of NC) yesterday - and supposed to be the same today! Yippee! It was freeeeeezing cold last week, so I'm just going to enjoy this while it lasts!

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It is beautiful here in eastern PA, it is almost 70 today......not complaining......I'm loving this!

Answer by KlousMomi at 11:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Really?! That freaking sucks :(

I'd give anything for a nice blanket of snow right now, I live in NC and it snows maybe once or twice a year. The last thing that could even qualify as a snowstorm was in 2002.

The weather has been kinda fabulous this week, I'm sorry to say. It rained a little on Tuesday, but it wasn't a bad thunderstorm or anything. It's been pleasantly mild this week.

(Watch, now that I've said that, the sky will fall and trees will bend sideways LOL!)

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Nope, I love her today. It's warm and sunny with a little breeze. She's treating me pretty good today. I hope her good mood sticks around all weekend.

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• IT's cool but sunny and pretty. I live in GA but we have't been threatened by the hurricane yet it usually hits the outsides of the coastal lines when they travel north............if it travels north!
    Tara B.

Answer by TaraLB at 11:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We've had rain the last few days here in Northern Va. But today it is pretty nice out, the sun is shining but of course that could all change in the blink of an eye as meterologists in Virginia aren't always the best predictors..haha

Answer by usmc0351wife at 11:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm near Pittsburgh, and its beautiful, in the 60s and SUNNY! I'm just bracing myself. Usually by this time we have had some accumulation! We get ice and frigid cold temps sometimes in late Oct and early Nov, so this is FABULOUS!!

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It was really warm here in Phoenix, but at night it gets freaking cold! I think I may be too accustomed to the warm weather. I'm going to visit family north of Flagstaff next week and I have been told to be prepared to freeze my buns off. haha. I really wish it would snow here though. Snowmen are very attractive :)

Answer by aserran4 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sunny and windy, about 80 degrees for a high today. Sorry!

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008