BUMP IF YOU HAD A GOOD DAY! I'm glad to say I did haven't had one for a while ^.^

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 7:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• my day has been really good
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I did. Hubby and I went Christmas shopping (again) for the kids. We went to breakfast and then grocery shopping together. When we got home I baked cookies and pumpkin bread. It's been a simple yet pleasant day ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I did got to just lay around and do nothing for once it was really nice
    Tesha_Ann

Answer by Tesha_Ann at 7:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My day was great because I went shopping. One of my favorite things to do. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It's been a while since we had a good day, too, so this made our day so good it was awesome!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Excellent day!
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Glad to hear it! I have had a PERFECT day! My Husband and I have been Together for 6 amazing years as of today, and We finished Christmas shopping for Our Son. =D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i didnt..but i bumped ya anyways..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I did, at least after weepy step-kids went home (their mom dropped them off last night and never came to get them until I called her this morning, she claims she went out and forgot them)
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I started my period again even though I finished a 7day period day before yesterday...my youngest is popping her first molar tooth and screamed all day...my oldest wont let me out of her sight and flipped everytime I left the room...I tried to make fruit bread with healthy sugar and flour and they turned out disgusting...my hubbies trick is still broken down and our car broke down this evening as we were trying to come home from dinner at a friends where hubby had to try to fix it in the rain. The battery is dead and hubby has to replace it tomorrow which is going to cost at least $90. We have $400 in the bank, electricity is due, as is water and hubby lost his job 3 weeks ago.
    So no...not really a good day for me. More of a "want to curl up and die" day.
    Anonymous