im sooo lost without them....

soo my s/o is gone on a four day trip to new york...my daughter is staying at her grandmothers in florida untill x-mas..this is the first time i have ever been alone....i cant stop myself from cring...i own a cell phone store so i go to work alone come home to an empty house and go to bed and wake up alone for 4 days i cried all night last night before he left and all day today..i dont know what to do with myself i cry so hard at times i cant even breath i dont know what to do any more and it hasent even been a day yet............ please someone help me get through this before i go crazy............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit down and watch a good cheerful movie.

They will be home before you know it. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• girl i dont know what to do when my children go visit their grandma for a few hours.. its very rare that im alone at the house.. and i was alone the other day for 3 hours............. i sat in my living room and had no idea what to do w/ myself!! lol!! I know thats a little extreme.. but i hate when my kids are NOT w/ me.. im a stay at home mom so im ALWAYS w. them.. i cant imagine them being gone until Christmas!! good luck!! Do something for yourself(: or wrap their presents.. make them something.. whatever makes you happy!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Now would be a great time to plan a night out with a girlfriend(s), or even take yourself out to a movie you've been wanting to see. Do a little something for yourself, and keep yourself distracted. Maybe go do some Christmas shopping for them while they're not there.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i know how you feel having your kids not there, but its only for a few days just cheer up by watching a movie or go out somewhere with a few friends or even invite them over, my daughter was born 7weeks early n she was in the hospital for 4weeks after being born n it hurt me going home every night without her, i cried the moment my dh n i left her side all the way back to the house which was 2hours away n would cry myself to sleep my dh had to work as they wouldnt allow him time off so i never got to see her until like 5 every evening n then left around 10 at night
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• 1. Find all the movies you've ever wanted to watch but you couldn't.
    2. Find a good book to read.
    3. Make a list what do you want to do on that day. Make yourself busy so the time will run. Do not let yourself to think about that you are alone.
    4. Start to write a diary for your daughter. Write down what has happened with you and your thoughts. It is a treasure. You could read it when she will be older. :)
    5. Get a pet. It is really good when you are alone. They can make your day and you never go home into an empty house.
    6. Talk someone on skype or in a chatroom. It is really good for making the time flow.
    7. Make real life friends and go out with them. Probably there will be sometimes when you will be alone again. It is better to prepare yourself to the future:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 7:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im alone tonight too, kids are with dad. Even with teens, Im just used to them being here. It is wierd being alone. But..like other posters have mentioned, finish the shopping up. Wrap presents, get Christmas cards ready to be mailed. Plan out whats going to be on the Christmas menu, go to the store and start getting what you need for it. If thats all too overwhelming right now, then stay here with us, in cm for awhile, time goes sooo fast when your on the computer, help another mom out with a question. Curl up on the couch and put a blanket over you and watch a Christmas movie. Just relax, they will all be with you very soon!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Do the things you don't or can't do when they are home

Answer by older at 7:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• its sooo hard i wish i could stop crying ......and my love is geting upset at me because i cant stop cring....i wish i could sleep till tuesday...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• are you pregnant again? I can't imagine anyone crying like that when they have a mini vacation from everyone unless they are pregnant or have some serious issues that a doctor may have to help with
    Anonymous

• This will be good for you. I know you just read that and said "How in the hell can this be good for me?" Well, for the simple fact that if you're not one to take being alone well, then being alone is exactly what you need. You need to learn how to occupy yourself, comfort yourself, and trust yourself in knowing that being alone is okay. Infact it can be a great experience if you allow it to be. The first thing that you should do is take a deep breath. Tell yourself that you're strong and you're going to get through this. If it helps mark down on the calander when they're coming back and mark off each day as it passes. Then sit down and watch a good movie, a comedy maybe to help raise your spirits. Sit down and read that book you've been putting off. Watch some old reruns on TV or even go out and do a little shopping before the Holidays. It's important for you to become comfortable with being alone, so allow yourself to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2010