I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

All my boyfriend does is bitch and try to argue with me and it goes on and on and on. And I try to mind my own business and I try to calmly talk to him and he just doesn't stop! It is driving me crazy and I don't know how to effectively tell him to shut up and leave me alone cause I could care less what he is trying to argue about?!?!

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• if thats all he does then why you still with him, not only that depends on what he is bitching about maybe try sitting him down and talking to him calmly n not get angry at each other
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Why stay? Its obvious that neither one of you are happy....why continue the relationship?

hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• since being nice hasn't worked...be an ass, just tell him you don't give a shit about what he has to say and that if he can't stfu then he can leave
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• try couples counseling....or leave- odds are you can't change him so if he doesn't want to change, things simply won't improve...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010