Toddler, and pregnant...

So people say to relax, and things like that...well guess what I don't get it. Where do people muster up their energy? I will admit, I've slowed down. I'm 32 weeks, and I'm getting worn out. Although my toddler she is settling down, but she's still 2. I went grociery shopping on Thursday, and I was exhausted all day yesterday. I went today and took her somewhere, and boy it's like the wind was just knocked out of me. Is it just the pregnancy, or is my vitamin not strong enough? I'm just exhausted!

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 7:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I also have a two year old daughter and just had my son he is a week old but when i was prego with him tword the end it did get really hard and i was so frustrated but thankfully my husband could see that so helped out so much but im sure its not the vitamin it is very tough but it gets easier when they get here because my toddler is now the biggest help:) Good Luck!!
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I understand what you are going through. Plus you start not getting good sleep due to uncomfort and peeing all night. The best advice I have is maybe you could get your DH or SO or a baby sitter to watch your 2 year old once a week to give you some time to relax.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 9:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Awe... :(
    I know what you're going through. My oldest daughter turned 2 exactly 1 week after my 2nd daughter was born. Oh BOY! I was worn out! I hated giving her a bath...leaning over the bath tub was so hard! It was hot outside too so we had to play outside sometimes.
    You will get your energy back. When you are in the hospital with your 2nd, make sre you get your rest. Even if that means letting the nurses feed your baby or take care of baby for a few hours while you sleep. You are going to be very tired when you get home. I sure was! When I had baby #3, I stayed in the hospital as long as I could. I knew once I got home I had 3 to take of. \
    Hows nap time? I hope she takes naps! Try taking naps with her now and sleep when both babies are sleeping once home. that will really help.
    You will get through this!
    good luck to you and try to get some rest and nap time
    Karkie22

Answer by Karkie22 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It is most likely the pregnancy, seeing as you are further along. However, it wouldn't hurt to talk to your doctor about checking your iron levels. Just to make sure that they are up and that it isn't anything other then being 32 weeks pregnant. It also can be quite exhausting taking care of a toddler while being so pregnant. Even if they're the most behaved child they're still a lot of work. I have a one year old and a two year old and I'm 31 weeks pregnant. I definatley know what you're going through right now. It's almost like the simplest things can cause me to want to take a nap. Which .. sounds great right about now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2010