Can morning sickness come back?

Im almost 34 weeks pregnant and a few times this week I have thrown up in the middle of the night. I dont want to call my doctor because he already thinks Im a drama queen. Im just wondering if this is normal or if anyone else thinks I should be talking to my doc about it.

littleblackrose

Asked by littleblackrose at 11:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it can i had it the 1st 25 weeks then it went away and came back at 30 weeks im now 38 weeks and still have it
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes it can come back. It didn't happen to me, but I have heard of it with many moms. For me it just lasted my whole first and second trimester.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 11:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yep, it can come back. I was sick the first four months of my pregnancy, then again for the last month.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 11:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yep sorry to say but it can come back. I was sick for the first 4months and then sick again in the last tri mester and this time around iv been sick since about my 6th week and am now 16weeks and still sick. Atleast your almost at the end of your pregnancy. If ur just getting sick at night try taking a tums befor bed it may be indegestion thats makin u sick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 7, 2008