my last period was the very end of may.. couldnt i have gotten pregnant right after?

the doctors asked me when, so i told them may was the end of my last one..so when june comes around.. couldnt i have been pregnant before the very end of june? they are placing me at the end of june for getting pregnant... how do they pick 4 weeks later? curious.

sry had to edit my question i wrote the wrong month lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YOu couldnt make it an easy number right?:) kidding
    March 7th or 6th (I cant figure out f it is a leap year or not?)

youre date of conception in a perfect world would have been June 12th
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• If you do not remember the exact date of the first day of your last period then they will go buy the babies size. Do not worry, because the baby will come out when it is ready.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 9:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• not sure how it happens they just seem to place it like that, im now 12weeks pregnant and my last period was 18th of september
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I really don't remember.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You would have gotten pregnant within two to three weeks after your period that's why. The odds of ovulating that quick are near impossible unless you are on fertility meds. That's why they don't go by conception, for calculating due dates, you really can't pin point it. What's the big deal anyway, if baby comes four weeks later than you think? Are you worried who the father is?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• they may be basing it on fetal size which is NOT an accurate assessment tool

what was the FIRST DAY of your LAST period? so if you started your period say on May first and last day was May 5th your date of conception should be May 14th and your due date Feb 8th (this is my example)
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• btw, I apologize in advance if I'm wrong about the paternity thing, but a lot of people who speculate comception dates on cafemom are trying to figure out who daddy is. No offense meant by it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• lol. there is no big deal, i just feel like i am farther along than what they picked from day one so ive been curious lately.. i am married and this is my third pregnancy, so no, im not looking for who the father is..but thanks for wondering?

anyway, the last day of my last period was may 29th..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• hahaha! Good! I'm glad actually! Better get DNA anyway, just to be sure! LOL LMAO
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• hahaah idk with my last his due date was moved after my first US it went from august 13th to july 31 and he was born on july 26th
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 8:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010