Does anyone have adenomyosis?

I would like some insight from those who have this disease. Please PM me!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Health

• I have it, it was one of my many health problems! Whatever info your needing feel free to PM and I will help as much as I can.
    It's starts in the muscular walls of the uterus & they compare it to Endometriosis (I also Have) but it is considered to be different. They also say the only way to cure it is through a hysterectomy, which is NOT true. I had my hysterectomy @ 27 and my adenomyosis and endometriosis are still a problem because they can travel to other places of the body. Again, please feel free to contact me; I've been dealing with adenomyosis, endometriosis, ovarian cancer & a few other problems. I've had 20 surgery's and basically have a library of info, so don't hesitate to ask me anything.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 8:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• hmmm. interesting. i thought this was only something that pertained to the uterus. i was diagnosed with this and had a complete hysterectomy, which ruined my life. can you give more input on how it can go to other parts of the body?
    witchypoo1228

Answer by witchypoo1228 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i don't but here s a bump
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:08 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• BUMP!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010