mall parking......

We where waiting for a parking spot at the mall, a old man pulls his car out of the spot and car just drives in and takes it from us!!! I said what the hell people! A man got out of the car and said there are other parking spots out there? And I said, yes there are go get one!!!
Than the women who was driving said, hey your name was not that spot, I answer, No but neither was yours!!
We thought of keying their car but didn't :0 .........just a thought.
And all this was done in Spanish, lol, It is a bad mall to go to, Nice mall but the worst people in Colorado go there to shop.

How are people at your mall acting this Christmas season?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 8:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• I hate mall shoppers this time of year, in fact I hate all shoppers this time of year. All of the stores are packed and people are just plain rude, as in your example. I do most of my shopping online or early in the morning.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My brother in law flatted a tire when someone did that to him when I was little. They aren't to bad here, but a lot of people can't afford to shop this year in Michigan. Sad
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I avoid the mall.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I avoid malls when I can in general, and especially during this time of the year. I don't like crowds.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:22 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am trying to lose weight, so I like the parking spots way out in the parking lot. Plus it's safer and easier to get out of.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love the sales ")
    gammie

Comment by gammie (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have not had any problems
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I don't pull out of the spot if I have a spot stalker!! Especially if they follow me to the spot!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love your Brother in-law Carpy!
    gammie

Comment by gammie (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I've encountered nothing but nice people every time I go out to shop. We moved from a bigger city to a quieter one and you can really feel the difference.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010