Do you come from a large family or a small family?

Mine is a mix - I was an only child for 8 years, then my parents became foster parents and from the ages of 9 to 16 we had 57 foster kids in and out of the house. When I was 11 they got my adopted brother when he was 3 months old (but it took more than 5 years for them to adopt him.)

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 8:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I came from a HUGE family. I was the oldest of 4 kids, 13 grandkids and 27 great-grandkids. The family is so big we have to rent out a fire department and the community center beside of it just to hold all of us. Add on to the fact that I have 5 kids myself and it makes for interesting holidays!
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I come from a small family and my husband is from a larger family-wish mine had been larger.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• In between? I had mom, dad, and there were 4 of us kids. Some consider that a large family, others do not.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Large. 12 siblings
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I come from a small family but very tight in relationships.

Answer by older at 8:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm one of three, the other two were too many - LOL
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• 6 of us (including my Mom and Dad). My extended family (mostly my Mom's side) is huge.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well, I only have 1 brother, so my immediate family is kinda small. My extended family is a decent size. My husban'ds extended family is HUGE.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my DH and I are both only children..... which is odd. My Moms Mom had 5 kids, my Dads Mom had 4........ and DH's Mom was one of 1 kids too...... our parents were from the mindset of "I hated having so many siblings" so they chose to just have 1 and spoil us like crazy.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• small family
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 8:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010