HCG Numbers and Confirmed Twins?

What were your HCG Numbers if you know for sure you are having twins? The Dr said mine were kinda higher for 11DPO and 13 DPO but I can't find anything about it.

J.Norman

Asked by J.Norman at 8:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know anything about that but I do know that sometimes things can be off from normal and be okay or be normal and be strange. My BIL and his wife got a surprise pregnancy that at the twenty week ultrasound turned into Congrats Twin Girls! They had never suspected twins as there had only been one heartbeat heard and she wasn't very big or anything of the sort. But tha's what they got, he's now a marine. Sorry I can't really help more. Best of luck.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 8:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I do not know anything about that being connected. I'm sure you will just have to wait until an ultrasound.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 9:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010