Does your husband watch porn? adult content

I can't stand when my husband sneaks on the computer and goes to rated X sites. I think it's degrading to women & I hate it. He sneaky and things are sent to his email....It makes me feels uncomfortable and I feel like he's looking for something else. He told me in the past he wasn't happy with our marriage thats why he goes on the sites.
What would you do
My husband is not my best friend and I don't have one.
I want a better relationship in a guy then what I have now but I honestly don't know what I want

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Not that I know of.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Mine doesn't watch it as often as he used to. If you both have a problem with your relationship and marriage, the two of you need to sit down and talk about it, instead of making assumptions. If there's a problem, it can't be fixed unless it's talked about and worked out. If you can't solve it at home, seek the help from marriage counseling. If that doesn't work, the "D" word would be the next step.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My husband has watched porn before. When we were first together it really bothered me becasue I didn't know he was doing it. Now he doesn't do it that much and it still doesn't bother me that much. We have a great relationship and we talk a lot so he is my best friend. I think you really need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. If you can't solve things then maybe try counseling.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, but it doesn't bother me. He's a grown man and can watch what he wants. Since it's causing a problem in your relationship, you need to address it. Why is he going to those sites now? For a lot of guys it's a mix of boredom and wanting some instant stimulant. Guys like boobs and butts, it's how they are wired.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• yes, my SO does...usually when he's not around me though because he says its no fun unless he's alone and can really get into it...eww...it doesnt bother me though because he thinks im perfect just the way i am and he never takes away time from me to watch it...from reading your question, i dont really think porn is the problem for you. its more of a symptom of a bigger problem.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, my husband watches it on the computer about once a week or two, only when I'm sleeping. I used to hate it, but learned that guys just watch it for entertainment....There is no hidden reason behind it. We have a great marriage, and as long as he's into the computer and not real women, I don't care.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 9:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my husband doesn't either. i would never condon my husband being able to do that just out of respect for me and my feelings about. although the only reason i would have a problem with it is cause of his moral salvation and how that would effect his standing in our church. not that i feel jealous or inferior as if that is possible.lol. i agree with loriaann though. it sounds like there is a bigger elephant there then the porn itself. he should do it just cause you ask but since he won;t then maybe he has a porn addiction and he needs help for that and you both should see someone. good luck
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my hubby and i watch it together porn is an experience they cant get in real life so you shouldnt feel bothered by it is he going to come home and see another woman in bed with you ( hope not) lol i feel its just a dream to men
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 9:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think it's degrading and shows that there is "something missing" for them in the relationship, especially if they hide it. I think only childish men watch it because they can't be happy with the wonderful woman they have. My DH used to sneak around and watch it when me and my kids went to church, but then someone stole his debt card number from a site and it took us 6 months to sort out. Of course, I was the one who discovered it, and I sat him down and we had a talk. Now he knows that I consider it cheating.. and that (within reason) if he wants to spice up the bedroom, all he has to do is ask!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 10:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes my husband watches porn. He loves to look at tits rather they are online or in real life. It use to bother me alot but I have desided that it was ok because he does it and home and doesnt try to hide it from me.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010