Mucus Plug adult content

Alright sorry but what is it like to have your water break? I was induced the last time, and don't know. I just thought it was like clear fluid, with a bit of blood. Is this it? I wasn't allowd to move after, so I don't really know.

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 8:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mucus plug has a bit of blood called show. Water breaking is just clear liquid that doesn't seem to stop. I'd call labor and delivery if you think your water broke

Answer by admckenzie at 8:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Its like you pee but you will feel it coming from your vagina and unlike pee you can't control it. Its usually a clear liquid and it won't smell.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It is like you are peeing yourself, except you can not stop it if you try to. It just continues to trickle. It can be clear, bloody, or full of black stuff. If your water breaks at home, you do need to tell the doctor what color it was. And some people say it has a sweet smell. Also when your water breaks, your belly can become slightly smaller.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 9:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010