Wii people?

Do any games come with it and if so how many. Also, does it come with a controller or do you have to buy those separately?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 8:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• They should market it as "Wii the People" LOL
    Anonymous

• We bought ours at Target. It came with one game and controller.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• They do come with a game and controller. Also, the box will tell you what game and what accessories come with it.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• The stores mostly try to sell bundles like wii fit but usually comes with 1 controller and a game
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ours came with wii sports and one controller/nunchuk. I bought a second controller/nunchuk. I got it at Gamestop and they had a special where you could at another game for less money. For my bday mom bought me the balance board and wii fit plus.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ours came with two games and one controller.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• we got one game and 1 controller- I bought another controller and a charging station for them
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ours also came with wii sports which has bowling, tennis, golf, boxing and baseball, one controller and one nunchuck. We ended up getting another controller and nunchuck and eventually more games. I too bought a charging station for them so that we didn't have to keep buying and replacing batteries and two steering wheels. The resort sports games requires that some additional piece go with the controller. I forget what its called know but you need it to play that game so we ended up having to buy two of those when we got that game.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2010