What should I get them?

7 months ago, hubby and I gave up our baby at birth. We were super close with the adoptive parents before she was born, and are still very close with them now.

What should I get them for christmas? I want to get something sentimental, something that brings birth parents and adoptive parents together, in a gift.

Any thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• Wow, what an awesome gift you gave them already! I'm not sure you could top it and I honestly don't know what to suggest, but here's a bump for you.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• maybe a personalized ornament for their tree? Let them enjoy their first christmas as a family with the new baby...
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• How about putting together a scrap album for them? It could be with you being pregnant and then pics of now,
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 1:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• a book about why you gave her up explain the choice you made for when she grows up she knows you love her enough to let her go
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2010