in trouble?

Now that it has gotten cold and snowing. Just wondering if anyone else will be up the in trouble if their power goes out? I don't have gas heat or a fireplace. We will be screwed.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 9:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We only have gas water no heat... you making nervous now...lol but we would either go stay at my grandmother(if she was uneffected) or a hotel. I think our apartment complex may also have a back up generator.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• we live close enough to my in laws that we could easily go to their house - they have one of those corn burners for heat, and they have propane heaters that do not require electricity. but for cooking and hot water and stuff, yes, we would be in trouble. we lost electricity last winter for a couple of days, and others around us lost theirs for longer - it was not fun or easy! even today, a couple of neighboring towns lost it for a few hours - i am so thankful that we did not! we would be fine though, in the long run, if our power went out for a couple of days.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• no we r ok
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010