grrrrrrrrr!

I'm soooooooooooo mad @ my boyfriend right now. We got about 16 plus inches of snow today, it's still snowing. Well he went out to shovel, it was about 20 min later I went to look for him, nowhere I yelled and yelled for him, nothing. I start to freak out. I go get his brother, he couldn't find him. I start to call my mom, his mom, I was scared. It's like 40 plus mile winds here, I don't know what to do.well his brother. And friend found hm at a neighbors house helping them out. Somebody had helped him earlier, so a good deed returned. He's in trouble when he gets in, I'm not sure why I thought the worst. :( I was in tears etc. Would you be mad if your SO did that to you?! Scare the crap outta you?!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I might get worried, but I dont think I would freak out as quickly as you did...he is not a 4 year old child or something.....and now that you know he is ok and he was doing a good deed I would be proud he was an outstanding gentleman....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yeah it would probably scare me, and I would tell him so, but he wouldn't be in trouble for long..only a second or two. Since he was helping other out. lol They just don't get sometime huh?

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think I would be happy when I found out he was o.k. Than after it wore off, then I would be pissed.Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would be upset at first but I would get over it since he was helping someone out and since he is ok. He should have told you what he was doing so you wouldn't worry.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Hell yes I'd be scared! Bless him for helping the neighbor, but tell him how scared & worried you were, & next time to let you know he's leaving. When my husband goes out to snowblow or shovel, I have him carry the truck remote. If one day he needs me for an emergency or he runs into some kind of problem, he can hit the horn icon on the remote. The horn is loud enough that I will hear it inside the house & come running. Just thought I'd add this little safety tidbit. He carries it all year round when he works outside.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well on his defense :P he wasn't doing anything wrong but he should at least let you know he was going somewhere else, maybe he thought it wasn't going to take too long.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well I kid you not, he was gone for a hour. I'm not mad mad.
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would only be mad at him for a bit for worrying me and ask him next time to let me know if he's going to be gone for a while. You should be proud you got a great guy willing to help out others.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes I would be scared. My husband does that to me all the time. Well something like that. He drives a semi and I call him and he doesn't answer so I start to worry about him because anything could happen with all the crazy people out on the roads today.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 11:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Why would you be angry? He's a grown man.
    Anonymous