eBay question. How would you list?

I have four items I would like to list together. One is a men's rather large size turquoise and silver ring. Nothing written inside, but it appears to be very nice. I also have three cross/crucifix charms. All are silver, the same type as the ring, no writing though. How would you list something like that? Together, seperately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• its better if you separate them its more fees but at least you can get more money if you sell them all in the same listing people are not likely to buy if they like the ring but they don't want the crucifix. You can offer a discount in shipping if someone wants to buy all of them.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Are they a set? I'd list them separate if they are not in a set.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I agree list them seperately unless they are a set.

that way if someone only wants one they can only buy one, and can link to the other auctions of yours if they want.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• List them seperate. At least the ring on one and the crosses on the other listing.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010