Feeling of stomach first starting to get bigger....just curious

So I can tell I'm 'poking' out a little...just wondering if what I'm feeling is because of this!
It feels .. SORT OF like someone put a balloon in my belly and blew it up slightly! Is that it or just gas (haha!!)

Also -- either way--what does it feel like to you! (Weird question? Hope not.. :/ )

brittneyk86

Asked by brittneyk86 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i felt full all the time when i first started showing, like i ate too much. but sometimes it was gas and would get better. but now im 4 months and feel really full but getting used to the feeling, you start to get out of breath too
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Omg out of breath ALL the time! I feel like an out of shape fat man haha!! Thank you for that answer..thats how I feel honestly!!
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Glad I'm not the only one feeling like an out of shape fatty. I mean, i'm not in great shape to begin with, but I feel like I've put on 50 pounds already and I'm only 21 weeks. If it feels like 50 now, I'm afraid of what I'll feel like at term. I only went to 30 weeks with my daughter. I bet I'll be a miserable slug.
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 9:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i felt sooo yucky all the time and i was in shape and at a good weight when i got pregnant so i thought i was losing my mind but rest assured soon you will welcome all those yucky feelings because something so precious is making you feel that way. and dont let anyone ever tell you you're crazy or anything-sometimes women told me how i was feeling was nutty-but every pregnancy is different. when you get well into the second trimester you'll feel alot better, and then you hit the third trimester and feel yucky again. but again, if you think of the baby every time you really dont feel good it'll all seem worth it! :)
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I wish I could remember! My memory sucks, as it is, but my Son is 3 1/2 now. lol. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Thank you guys! Just didn't know...last night felt like a weird 'tummy ache' but i really didn't eat anything than noticed my stomach poked out a little more this morning...don't know if it's related but felt 'ballooned' all day!
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• soon you'll graduate from a balloon to a basketball! lol
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Dez-- that made me laugh out loud! Too funny!!
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• and soon you'll fart or pee when you laugh too!!! hahaha :)
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I notice if I hold my pee AT ALL for too long and i cough, sneeze or laugh too hard...well I'm sure you know what I'm about to say haha!!
    brittneyk86

Comment by brittneyk86 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010