working at home question

I have three kids and want something I can do from home. I love making handande jewelry. I treat it as a hobby right now. I am always seeing posts on here about making a business out of something you love to do. My question is will I get tired of doing it if I try it as a business? Anyone ever done something like this with no regrets?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 9:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go for it. If you create a business, there is nothing set in stone that you can't change it later on. Girl, I am in my 40's and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:34 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• In any job you are going to get tired or burn out if you doing it non stop if you already have samples of your job it could be easy for you start a mini store on ebay because in that you can control how many are you offering I do photograph retouching and it was a hobby too but when I feel really tired I get 1 or 2 days for myself the good thing about it is that you control your schedule so go for it and good luck.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You could try starting a store on Etsy. If it's something you truly love, you won't get tired of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I didn't have much luck turning my hobby into a business. I became a Rep with Juice Plus to earn extra income. I make decent money, have time with my family and my hobby.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010