Does you husband need attention 24/7? Does he get mad if he doesn't get it?

So my husband and I are going through a plethera of problems. He hates me for not giving him sex enough. We have a toddler, a 2 month old, he works full time and I work part-time. I started started "scheduling" sex for one day a week. Well I got the Mirena in the day before Thanksgiving and I've had heavy spotting since then. I went down on him once to try to make up for it, but I guess that wore off. I'm so tired. He is constantly all over me and really I just want to sleep. I know sex is important and he is my husband, but really, I'm am really tired. He also goes to bed early so I have a 1/2 hour window between when my toddler goes to bed and when he goes to bed, and that's if the baby isn't screaming, but after a long day it will take my mind at least a half hour to shut down. And he does Nothing to turn me one. Grabbing my boobs doesn't do it for me, but then he yells at me about how he's sick of always chasing affection. I told him once that we never hang out so I don't feel that connection to be able to have a quicky in the shower type sex, and he got really mad and basically thought I said I dont' love him and we are getting a divorce. He do I nicely decline he advances when I'm too tired and too sick of my kids crawling on me all day that I don't want to be touched and just crave a moment alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• He tends to from time to time. Such as this morning I cooked breakfast. I also was planning on fixing dinner. He asked me about one what was for lunch. I told him whatever he got up and fixed. He got pissed. He is a grown man, not a child. Sorry, it made me want to vent. You are not alone just hang in there girl.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughterHe beats on his chest and pulls on my hair.  LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:16 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• ill tell u this much give him all the attention he needs cause if u dont he might find it elsewhere take it from experience
    cuteandmoody

Answer by cuteandmoody at 11:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I had this problem with my first husband right after our son was born. For about 6 months, I wasn't into sex BECAUSE I HAD A C-SECTION, and I was constantly hurting, plus after the VERY first week after my ds was born, I had no help taking care of him because my ex was always working. When I was finally able to feel something, he was interested... for about 6 months. So needless to say, about a year and a half after our son was born, we were quits.
    YoungLovinMama

Answer by YoungLovinMama at 12:18 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Meant to say ex hubby WAS NOT interested...
    YoungLovinMama

Answer by YoungLovinMama at 12:19 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry I can't give you advice on this because I am in the type of situation...I have tried to talk to him but he hears what he want's not what I say or he will do ok for about a week or so then go right back to the way he was....I am at a lose
    firechickk

Answer by firechickk at 3:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have the reverse problem...the last time we had an active sex life was when he was having the affair/relationship. Something about being with two women at the same time (not at the SAME time but you know what I mean) that turned him on. He was on me constantly. He hadn't been like that with me in years and hasn't been like that since. I am a very attractive women and I know for a fact that he was jumping that nasty, ugly, disgusting, uneducated, cow, cum dumpster 4 times a week and then coming home and jumping me. Gave me the worse yeast infection of my life and could have given me more. She spread them more than an eagle.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2010