What do you think this is?? Please help!!!

I feel like throwing up.

Head aches.

Nipples hurt like crazy.

smells bother me.

I normal start cramping before my monthly but I haven't.

indegestion and acid in my chest.

Do any of you know what this could be??

shorty32024

Asked by shorty32024 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Health

• A stomache bug. AND if you think you are pregnant maybe you should go buy a pregnancy test so that way you have a for sure answer. It's hard for us to determine if you are preggers or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Flu is going around like crazy, plus you are probably getting ready to start.. or you could just be pregnant.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:58 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Gastroenteritis is a distinct possibility. See a doctor.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sounds like your pregnant to me.

ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sounds like you may be pregnant...if not though I would definately consult a doc..."Gastroenteritis is a distinct possibility. See a doctor." quoting jespeach They can do a test called an upper gi if they feel it is necessary and get you on a prescription acid-reducer if necessary. In the meantime I would try tums for that, and they sell lanolin at many drug stores and at walmart. It is meant for breastfeeding moms...it work wonders for sore breasts, you could also try a hot shower for that mine are tender all the time and that usually helps!
    bamaunicorn

Answer by bamaunicorn at 2:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008