how do u get rid of Cradle cap??

my son as cradle cap and would know different way to get rid of it?? i have tried oil gel. see my son as a lot of hair!!

mortharofboys

Asked by mortharofboys at 9:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Use regular baby oil and a soft baby brush. That's what worked for my DD any ways.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• They make cradle cap lotions. Rub it in, and use a baby comb or brush and gently loosen the flakes with it. The key word being gently. Then wash baby's hair. My son had it and didn't have a ton of hair so I always rubbed Aquaphor in his head after to keep the moisture in.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• mineral oil and baby brush kinda scrub it in and let it sit for a while then wash it out everyday till its gone.
    sherlyn.maske

Answer by sherlyn.maske at 10:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I used baby lotion and just coated dd's head with it, let it sit for about 30 minutes then washed her heair. After her bath I rubbed her head for a minute with her towel then brushed out the flakes with a baby brush. It was completely gone in a couple days after the lotion loosened the flakes.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• put some olive oil and wash with baby shampoo.
    naira768

Answer by naira768 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• thanks everyone for the help i have it undercontrol
    mortharofboys

Comment by mortharofboys (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2010