"Downsized"

I have been watching this show. I cannot believe this show is actually being made. How much do they get paid per episode? Thousands like the rest of the reality tv show people, I am sure. I am sure they are making less money than before, but the rent they are having a hard time coming up with is far beyond my house payment. If they were hurting bad enough to be sharing thier story, they would be living in the car. Now that is something to show on tv--- how hard it is to be homeless and what homeless families go through everyday. These people have cut out some after school activies, no more getting professional hair care, and no cable. What about those kids all having phones, the boy children paying for dates, and them still having Wii and Ping Pong Table. Sell that stuff and your HUGE diamond ring, before getting food stamps.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 9:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• It might be far beyond your house payment, but they also have 7 kids. That is a lot to take into consideration. The rent where we live for a three bedroom home w/ one kid is 2,300 and the type of area I am used to living in is 4,000. I don't think it's an unreasonable amount.

I don't think you should have to sell your wedding ring to make ends meet. That is by far probably the most sentimental piece of anything you'd ever own during your life time. This is obviously a very temporary situation for them and they're not proud of it.

I actually happen to love the show. Seeing the kids digging in the trash, and really trying. Cleaning houses, helping their dads business, etc.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2010