Whats the best thing to clean pet stains out of carpets with???

I have small pets so nontoxic petfriendly ideas needed please and thanks

ddleachman

Asked by ddleachman at 9:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pets

• I use hot water and baking soda, or borax works also, it helps get the stain out and the ODOR!!! best defense is getting it early even if its just putting some baking soda on it to help soak it up,, for carpet
    jadeyazi

Answer by jadeyazi at 10:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Pet shops selll something called "Miracle "....its in a white plastic bottle with red letters. You can spray right on the stains and it does work well. It is non-toxic. Check the Petsmart or Petco website for it.

http://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_productlist_Nav_627_N_22+128.aspx?CoreCat=DogSFC_StainOdor

Nature's Miracle is the name. The LINK is there but you will need to copy and paste.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• my grandma has always told me to use white vinegar because my boys like to pee on stuff..and it works really good i will not use anything else u can google it and see all the uses for it.
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would try to Google results.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010