How Long Did it take you to Get Pregnant??

I'm currently TTC, and we've only been trying for a month. Tested, and it came out negative. With our first, she was a "surprise" and she just turned 4 years old. So we are quite ready for another baby :) I got off birth control pills for a week due to a doctor scheduling mess-up, and conceived our daughter right after getting off the pills. I was hoping we'd be able to get pregnant right away, but this is obviously going to take some time and I have to pay attention to my cycle. How long did it take you to get pregnant IF you were TTC??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 7 yrs and still counting....it can take a healthy couple up to 1 year...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• It took us 4 months and I had complications with getting pregnant. Just try to relax as much as you can. I got pregnant as soon as we decided to stop trying. LOL, gotta love it.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• we tried for over a year. I got pregnant right after I had a test done to see if my tubes were open or blocked. They were blocked, but the procedure blew them wide open and we were pregnant the next month.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• It took 3 months with my daughter, then almost 5 months with my second pregnancy.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Took around 4 years to get pregnant. We are hoping it doesnt take as long for the next.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I'm hoping it doesn't take us that long to get pregnant... I'll try and follow all the ovulation things and we'll see :) Hopefully this month. I'm very anxious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• 3 months, it would of been 1 if I didn't start a new job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• my cycle was every 3 yrs i had a kid....but this time it took only 3 months.....and it wasn't planed this early...don't try at all and it will work....it always works out that way...gl...
    treebug

Answer by treebug at 12:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• We tried for a little over 2 years. I had finally decided that it was just not meant to be for us...........that's when it happened! My little guy just turned 9 months on July 1st!
    Mikeysmom1001

Answer by Mikeysmom1001 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• it took us 6 months and we were beginning to think it wasnt going to happen..... we put it in god's hands and that month i got pregnant..... plus i know this sounds weird but maybe not to mother's who ttc for long time i knew i was ovulating cause my "cum" or whatever was sticky
    tierrarutledge

Answer by tierrarutledge at 1:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2008