Got any recipes for ground beef?

ddleachman

Asked by ddleachman at 10:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Millions of them! What are you going for.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love the impossible cheeseburger pie recipe from bisquick.

I also like browning the beef with an onion, draining it, adding two cups of rice, four cups of water, and salt to taste, and baking the whole thing at four hundred in a 13X9 pan, covered tightly, it takes a half hour forty five minutes, then top with shredded cheese, and recover to melt.

You can make little meatballs, bake them, and simmer them in chicken stock with small pasta and spinach to make italian wedding soup,

You can brown it, season it and stuff it into bread dough with cheese and bake it...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• French bread pizza's

Get a baguette cut it lengthwise, then cut into like 5 inch pieces
    Cover with tomato sauce, sprinkle with hamburger and shredded cheese (along with any other toppings)
    Bake for 10 minutes and it comes out quick, easy, and delish.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Tamale Pie--brown ground beef with chopped onions. Drain. Add a packet of taco seasoning and the water it calls for. Cook as directed. Add a jar of salsa,a can of mexicorn, shredded cheese. Cook. Put in a casserole dish. Make a package of Jiffy cornbread. Spread on top of meat mixture. Bake according to Jiffy package.

You can also make Swedish Meatballs.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I just make tacos, or mix it in w/ my spaghetti sauce.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Mexican Lasagna:
    Combine refried beans, browned ground beef, enchilada sauce, 8oz salsa, and a packet of taco seasoning. Layer tortillas, meat/sauce mixture, and shredded cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350. Top with chopped tomato, lettuce, sour cream, pretty much anything you like on a taco.

Shepherd's Pie, there are a lot of recipes for this, I don't have one I always use, but I find them on allrecipes.com and foodnetwork.com

Here's an easy casserole:
    Brown ground beef and drain. Mix with undiluted tomato soup and drained canned green beans. Place in casserole dish and top with prepared instant mashed potatoes or real mashed potatoes, top with cheese (I like velveeta because it melts so well). Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so. I like it with instant because I grew up with instant potatoes, but hubby will only eat it with real ones. Reminds me, I ought to make it while he's underway! lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Of course there's always burgers, meatloaf, porcupine meatballs, homemade hamburger helper (I like macaroni noodles, stewed tomatoes, browned ground beef and onion, and chili powder), baked spaghetti casserole (macaroni noodles, spaghetti sauce, seasoned browned ground beef and onion, mozzarella, and parm cheese, mixed and baked at 350). That's all I can think of right now! Hope it helped!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:56 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yum lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Actually the one I'm going to give you is one I received from another CM on here-Beef Pot Pie:
    Ground your beef with 1/2 an onion, add a can of brown gravy, a can of peas/carrots, and mix all together. I a regular metal pie pan put one of the pie pastry dough in, then add meat mixture-spread evenly-add the other pie pastry dough-cut slits in top for breathing-Bake at 350 till bubbly and crust is brown. Sometimes I change up the vegetables and use corn and green beans.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• acon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
    8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
    1 1/2 lbs. ground chuck
    2 eggs, slightly beaten
    1/2 cup chopped onion
    1/2 cup chopped green onion
    1/2 cup chili sauce
    2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1 cup crushed crackers
    4 oz. Mexican 4 cheese blend
    Topping:
    1/3 cup ketchup
    1 teaspoon prepared mustard
    Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for meatloaf, mixing well. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Press meatloaf mixture into a loaf pan, or shape into a loaf on sheet pan. Spread topping mixture over loaf. Bake approximately 50 minutes.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:44 AM on Dec. 12, 2010