WYR....TREES: Real or Fake?

ddleachman

Asked by ddleachman at 10:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in

• Real. They make the house smell like Christmas plus they look nicer.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Fake
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Fake, so much cheaper, I can spend the 20-60 dollars on a gift for my kiddos. I burn pine scented oils to get the true smell!
    hodgkinrus6

Answer by hodgkinrus6 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Complicated question. I would rather have a real tree, however, usually it's a family tradition that we go cut one down. My husband is working out of state this year though, so that wasn't possible. And i wasn't excited about figuring out how to haul a tree off the truck and into my house AND set it up by myself all while being 6 months pregnant. SO i bought a fake one this year. Pre-lit, so i didn't even have to drag the dreaded lights out! :D
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 10:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well I must say fake because my 17 year old son is Christmas crazy. We have the tree up from the day after Thanksgiving till Jan. I know a real tree would not last that long.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 10:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Real
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 10:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have a fake tree, but I would RATHER have a real one. To me they are so much more prettier than fakes.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have a fake one too but love the smell of a real one.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• fake
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• fake. i grew up w/ the tradition of cutting our own down and i HATED it. the smell is nice, but the clean up/up keep is a pain in the butt. plus for the cost of a real i bought a fake one and saved the money for the past couple of years...more money for Christmas :)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:50 AM on Dec. 12, 2010