LEGIT WAH JOBS not surveys and no money down.. know of any?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm just going to start c/p this post over and over again, it's hard to keep typing the same thing.

Ever her of PLR's. There's nothing to join, you work for yourself, I can help you setup a website for free and you work when you have time. You usually have a deadline, but you agree to that deadline before you accept the offer - so it's not like there are any surprises. You'll have business pretty much none stop.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have found some excellent sources at www. jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I know of one thats really a great company to work for its not hundreds down and no monthly payments for your site its less then 30 to start. If you want to know more let me know at
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Check out workathomeunited.com/NKirby. I LOVE it!!!
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money online. Good luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• There's quite a few of them...ever hear of Live Opps? Convergys? or VIPdesk? They're all legit. My friend has a site that will help you find a good work from home job...go here to get more info...
    http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2008