Is this normal for pregnancy?

I'm pregnant with my third and i get very painful stomach aches when i get up and before bed or right after i eat.... what ever i eat and Ive had some diarrhea and i have not had this issue with any of my other pregnancy is this normal? I'm only 9 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you arent bleeding you should be ok. i had SEVERE gas when i was at that point and it was quite painful, once that cleared up i felt better--but you should still talk to your doc for reassurance. good luck!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Where is the pain located? Gall bladder issues are known to come up during and after pregnancy. If the pain is at night or right after you eat something that sounds like your gall bladder. Try to see if you notice a pattern of when the pain is. Like is it worse when you eat fatty foods?
    redhotmommy

Answer by redhotmommy at 10:26 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Gas is worse in the morning and at night.. gas can get so bad that it feels like a heart attack.. and it can give you shoulder pain
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Its whatever i have to eat its literally after every time i eat, after a snack of yogurt, bowl of cereal, salad, and its not worse or less if i have anything fatty... it feels the same and it mostly regulate from one flank to my belly button never the same side.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2010