Recommend a hair mousse

I need something that will offer light style control and not make my hair feel stiff and sticky. I'd prefer something that doesn't cost tons of money but mostly just need recommendations. I have a new hairstyle that requires mousse in order to be styled properly.

bluecrayon

Asked by bluecrayon at 11:46 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I use Dove, both for hairspray and mousse. It is exactly what you are looking for, light and non-stiff!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If your hair is fine like mine, I recommend Redken full frame 07. http://www.redken.com/products/styling/medium-control/full-frame-07

I mix it with Paul Mitchell Thicken Up.
    I can't get their website to work for me..

They both smell great and don't leave your hair all greasy, stiff or flat. They really help give great volume..and shine too!
    MrsGoss

Answer by MrsGoss at 1:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have natural curly hair and use herbal essence. cheap at walmart and they have several types to choose from
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 1:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I use volumizing mousse from AVON. It is light and doesn't weight my hair down. It is reasonable priced at $2.99. You can afford to try it at that prize. Who knows it might work best for you. You can order it here www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 8:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2008