how often do you and dh/so have sex?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 2-3 a week.

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Well.....less than what he would like......I only have sex maybe once a month if that...
    Something wierd happens to me after we have sex that makes me not wnat it any more for a while.. I cry not a happy cry and scared grossed out sad cry.. Im not scared or grossed out by him.. I duno

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Once a week to once every 2 weeks. Depends on how busy we are and how tired we are by the time we go to bed.

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:34 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• WAIT CONFUSED what is dh/so....

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• dh is dear husband
    so is significant

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• is the othre way around for me...its not nearly as much as I would like...only like 1 time a week...and then it only lasts a few minutes after we had our second baby...not sure if he is more turned on by me or if he just wants to get over with...all the passion is gone.

Answer by momma_lee at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It's hard to say because it varies. One month we may have sex 2-3 times a week and one month we may only have sex 2-3 times the entire month. It's not that we don't want to, it's just that we are so busy and so tired sometimes. We have such a good relationship though, we don't need sex every single day to be extremely happy together.

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• well it's not something planed just when ever we are in the mood to be frisky.

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Once a week and he is not happy about that! I'm just still so worn out.

Answer by andria82 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It used to be 2-3 times every week but sent his daughter moved in and he wants to take her side all the time....well his new bed is his chair with no sex so far 1/2 months and it might be even longer.

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 11:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010