Okay, who is snowed in?

I am very sorry for you, but can you please keep this away from SE Missouri? It looks like it's going to hit southern Illinois, but not here... I pray...

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:43 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am in wisconsin, whole state dumped on, i am in milwaukee right along lake, so far just rain, but it will be changing to snow over night, just hour west and north foot or more i hear
    yuck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I live in Minnesota. Its been snowing constantly since early this morning. Over 9 in. so far and its supposed to keep going till noon tomorrow. Bad thing is, Dh and I have to drive 30 mins away to pick up newspapers and then deliever them....but first we have to get out of the drive way. No days off for us no matter what.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 11:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Last I looked was about 5:30 Pm and it was up to 7 inches. I'm in Central Washington. I don't know if it's still snowing or not.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I'm in Iowa, and we are. Our county plows were pulled off the roads by noon, and I was told even state plows were pulled off early too. A LOT of churches are cancelling morning services already. It's bad here.
    Anonymous