please tell me what you think

for a boy Christian Keith (Christin is FIL's middle name and Keith is my brother's middle name"

for a girl Emily Hazel (Emily after a friend that past away this year and Hazel was my Great Grandmother's name)

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Baby Names

• I love the girls name!
    For the boy though, I would never dream of naming a child Christian, just like I wouldn't name them Jesus or Satan either. Too much stuff goes along with that word. As for Keith, I like it as a first name. Its simple, classic and hasn't been used much (at least not here) and its easy to pronounce too so no one will butcher it, lol.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think both are adorable!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I really like them both
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I think Emily Hazel is really cute like right out of a fairy tale. Christian keith is great, I'm big into the family names. I did something similar with my daughter's name. I did a different spelling of my middle name that also had my mom's middle name in it.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 10:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• They're cute. I really love Emily, it's one of my favorite girl names.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• emily hazel is SO cute. you need to worry about emily, though..... it's such a simple, common, basic, occasionally trendy & popular name. if your last name is something very random like jones, smith, olson, etc I urge you to consider something different. I was born Jennifer Erickson and it's not fun getting your medical files mixed up, having 10 of you in school, etc etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:11 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• So nice to see names that are actually real baby names...and even spelled correctly!

I like both names, and Emily is not that common, heck these days it will be a rarity. Have you seen some of these new age "unique" names?

Emily Hazel is very cute and I am sure the family namesakes would be honored.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Nice...
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:35 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think they're both very nice!! And I second spotted pony...it's so nice to see REAL NAMES SPELLED CORRECTLY!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• good

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:21 AM on Dec. 12, 2010