Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

need to find medecin for hot flashes and ect

Answer Question

Asked by cuteandmoody at 10:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Health

Level 4 (57 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Ask your pharmacist. There are lots of things out there for it

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • Me too! I heard they have over the counter stuff at Walgreens.I have not tried it though.Good Luck! Hugs.

    Answer by mom4jimbo at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • thank u

    Comment by cuteandmoody (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • walmart brand helps too. not too crazy expensive.

    Answer by witchypoo1228 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • there are compound pharmacists that can make supplements for hormones. I keep urging my mom to go to one. I know I will if/when I have issues.

    Answer by KTMOM at 9:29 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • i agree, talk to a pharmacist or your dr

    Answer by asil at 11:02 AM on Dec. 12, 2010


    Answer by lacyjay1987 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • Ask your Pharm

    Answer by sstepph at 2:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.