Has anyone else ever been stuck between 2 men that you care deeply about??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 10:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, but my opinion on that is if you look deep inside your heart, you will be able to make that decision. Close your mind, open your heart and I am sure the true one you want will show himself.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, but luckily not at the same time. I mean, I'm married and very happy. When old flames or possible flames come back into my life, some of the old feelings resurface, but I wouldn't leave my husband for a fling. I don't think I could leave my husband at all.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes in high school. I finally choose one over the other. Well both were bad choice but I choose the worse out of both of them. If I could go back I would have went single.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes I have been stuck between two men that I cared for. My husband and I was having some problems and I turned to the other guy for comfort and ended up caring for the guy. I cared alot for him but loved my husband so I stuck in there and well my husband and I worked things out and Im very glad I didn't go with the other guy.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 10:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• yes... then I figured I'm better off without them lol
    Anonymous

• Yep. In the end I choose the man who is now my husband because he actually made an effort to be with me and put up with a lot of BS to be with me.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:41 AM on Dec. 12, 2010